Connecting with other educators can help improve your online practice.
Developing a PLN can be time consuming but well worth the effort.
- learn from content e-builders
- Locate resources for your classroom, such as free websites and software
- informal learning like mentoring
- Adult learning in a community of practice
- Get lesson plan ideas from others
- Learn about new technologys to integrate into your teaching
- Find collaborative solutions
- New opportunities for observing and reflection
- Allows different social contexts for learning with active peer support
- Enables individual lifelong learning
- Find interesting links to education news
- Join communitys
- For Professional development